An uncontrolled berserker, deadly intention, filled with miserable feelings and hate itself. This is my sad and regretful 2nd personality.
Through this months of torment, I would say, bring birth to this personality. "He" who is in me waiting to burst out at anytime. In defence or be insulted, "he" will be there. "He" who watches the surroundings and other strangers, watching whose a friend or foe. A dark side of me.
This "He" is another side of me who did not reveal himself since my old school days. Once surfaced, no one can stop it unless I control my feelings and grasp understanding of the situation. Though I am a person who carry on his daily life events, leading a normal life but life ain't just sweet and favourable to most people. I, a person who seek in my interests and succeed in goals, have "him", this side I kept for long years which i don't want to show my friends.
"He" is not bad at all... The real "He" is a nice and caring person in fact, "he" cares for his family and friends most dearly. Protects and help them out in need if a problem or obstacles surfaced. A great person who loves to encourage friends and love his family entirely. Willing to sacrifice all he have to protect those he call friends and family. I am proud of him in fact.
I respect everybody, may it be a child or a elderly. Those I don't give them respect are those who toy or make fun of others weaker than themselves, yet the fact they are no different. "He" watches them in vain, I can't do anything here.
I made a precious promise and I will not break it.
Time heals. Things just gets better but not all 100%. Life like this. Many faces, all walks of life, many different people. You just gotta go through one day. "He" help me out alot and I stood my ground ready. I take no pity. I take in all they spit at me. Just bring it.
I hoped an angel enter my life to ease the weight. She is someone I wished to be with all the way. Will I ever confront her...can I? Afraid... but...so close.... yet...
Looking forward is what I do. This post is a reflection for myself to look upon. How much I changed, memories and so forth. For now I just doing what I have to do. I hope this 2 years past quickly. My friends, just to let you know I am alright and I am still me. The days I have with you all are wonderful. I hoped to have more of it soon =)
signed off.
My Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment