Saturday, June 16, 2007

3rd Rehersal for NDP

Same most like everyday saturday rehersals, except it seems to be extending longer and longer as each practice goes by. Argh~ >.<"

I seem to be able to keep awake mostly today but the morning was raining so we are held back abit from the rehersal. At least I can finish up the RO guidebook which I lend from my friend to read at free time. My marching today is terrible, not to standard, possibly from the continuation of practice from the SAF parade. I was abit off from the start point and when march off I was like "drunk".....zzzzz. Met up with lionel on the way and he give me a smack on my shoulder to wake me up, (thanks man, needed it =] ). He also watch me from the spectator sits and watch me got lectured by one of the infantry trainers LOL.

Today's weather was wet and the mud is really a pain for my boots, I am not wearing combat boots but WHITE george boots! And even thought its raining, its still humid.... I sweat even more... it feels like I have run through the entire SOC... The rain didnt stop us from marching, we still continue, at the same time watching our steps. Our firing was OK and the marching is better due to warming up.

Lunch was the same, KFC and western, yea but all is bread we eat today. I WANT RICE! I wonder if KFC is sponsoring us. Two trucks of milo and ice cream man at the front gate. Got myself 5 cans of 100 plus, I am a isotonic drinker and pocari sweat supporter LOL XD. Chong came over to have a chat and soon came back again to rest. Took a nap while listening to my MP3 and then later on took out my sketch book to draw. The whole day soon coming to an end but the rain just kept pouring. Soon its six and it time for the final run-

Now my problem starts here. Everything had when smoothly especially the first set of firing, it is one nice and sharp sound. I mess up at the last firing sequence cause the catch went the opposite direction causing me to move my hand to the other side just to pulled it, in the end the sound didnt made it in time but I was lucky there is no jammed rounds. All comes to the last march off before we head back to clear arms.

Reach back round 8+ and I am ready to pack and head straight for home. FINALLY MY BED!!!

No comments: