Friday, June 29, 2007

6th Rehearsal for SAF day

I AM BACK, after being burned to a crisp and test and exams all just happen on this week so i cant have any time to do my stuff not to mention even going home. I miss my bolster.

Yup, 6th and 2nd last rehearsal. The final day is really closing in so the rehearsal today is all about the sharp movements and strict discipline of the drills.

Like been marching for a week. My class is like really free cause 5 of us, 3 GOH and 2 from marching contingent, are really tied up cause of the rehearsal and so. Yup, so it will be over.


Nice day today but the weather is seriously getting alot hotter afterall it the month of June, mostly its hot but it seems abit too much nowadays. really... OK so lets see.. once we reach to SAFTI we are brief bout today's rehearsal.

Start off a run then the real thing. Same routine but the day was delay due to weather, not because of rain but HEAT! OMGZ!!! They took the temperature and it was 41 degrees- talk about heating the pan for frying. Yea this few days the weather is damn hot so got to drink plenty of water. Can even feel your skin smoking.. heat radiation... burn~

OK as the days passed, we already got used to the prolonged standing and is like no kick to us. I hear that standing can lose weight too especially under a hot sun. LOL. well the SAF day is drawing close and so is my exams....(aww man..all those numbers and codes and definitions..FAIL LOH~ LOL...I m so gonna get owned by the papers). I been praying hard in hopes of passing lol.

No comments: