I got no idea why we got to go there so early =/.... start to draw arms at 9+am and sets off round 10+am.... good thing I woke up early if not I will be in trouble...
I was surprised to see chartered SBS buses waiting at the guard house today, our sir sure give us good welfare =D. Well we reach the "floating" stadium at marina and begin our warm ups and familiarisation thus giving us a better view of whats going next. Next thing we have is lunch and a very long break till 2.15pm (that's why i wonder why must we go so early =.="). We got KFC for lunch, something we don't really have at all. Good thing for me, i got the parts I wanted =D.
Next a run through. We go smoothly except the march in and march out. Then we have dinner... around 3+pm.... (you gotta be joking =.="') but we still have to eat anyway, even though I am full. I met up with Chong and have a chat while eating and ask if he met up with Lionel. While I am marching, he simply just walking around the holding area LOL XD. I even met up with Ah Tat's friend, Xiao Hei, who look at me wondering and gave me that look, "did I recognise you somewhere before?". Had a small chat and we march off. Second time was better and ended off with the break at the Milo truck. YAY!
The last final run was a full dress which start round 6+pm, another long break again. This time dressed up in No.1 ceremonial uniform. Lots of performers were there, I even see kids! The whole mock sequence is been run through to let us get the idea. Being so many times in parades, I don't really feel much of the difference except the firing of blanks. When the real day comes it will be more spectacular. Everything ends nicely today, how I wish everyday goes smoothly... nah it will never happen....
Another coincidence, I met up with a primary 6 school classmate, Noel ( I hope i got her name right =x) at the Mr.Bean while i getting my pack dinner. She can still recognise me and yet I still need to try to remember. My faint memories of childhood... those days which I hardly remember much...lots of things going on. Still energetic like always, chat awhile and just part our ways for now.
That's all for a day's event and I m just looking forward for my pay day.
My Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment