Saturday, June 2, 2007

Busou Shinki from Konami

Figure Models made by Konami are one of favourites. Busou Shinki is the first set of models I have been collecting. To me they are unique and idealistic. I like it cause the models are two different things to one, kinda like fusion. Busou Shinki is not only a collector's item but also a online game which you use the codes you got in the box to claim the character of the model you bought. Mainly posing your characters and taking screenshots with various scenery and effects to enhance the action. I think can fight against each other?

Things I like about Bosou Shinki is that they are highly movable. These enables the model to pose many different actions and poses. Including with different types of armor and all makes it worthwhile to collect it. Their armors are not solely fixed which means you can interchange with outer with previous sets to make a new look, this applies to the online game itself. The box and packaging to me is already a reason for me to collect it, I like this kind of design packaging.

Currently they already have 5 sets including the new ones: Busou Shinki Ianeira,Busou Shinki Eucrante and Busou Shinki EX Weapon Set Vaffe Dolphin.

Here a link to the flash website:
http://www.busou.konami.jp/d53/index.html


This is a great set of upcoming models, in my opinion, to collect and display it, or like me, just keep it in the box and display.

No comments: