Time flows past but I feel as if time is still so to me. The changes around me have already make their turn and I must also do so.
I enjoy most of my social activities and my recreational time with my ITE friends. I feel great and I enjoy the conversations, erm...mostly =x. I as a listener, just need to talk more perhaps. I am feeling better thanks to you all. The events you guys host are fun and to my relaxation, helps me calm myself and rest at ease. Even though my life in NS is abit too much for my case but you all just make me feel that I can stand up on my feet again. =') Thank you!
I took walks to my old secondary school and lots of changes have been made. So many have change and it seems like I am like an outdated logbook kept in the shelf for many years. (Man I am getting cobwebs over me!) LOL! XD The construction of the new market haven't been finish up till now. Maybe they have finish after I ORD. I miss the school days of my secondary life.
My life in NS now is quite stable, i guess. Just some obstacles to pull through. Life is abit better cause the class is not only smaller and get along well with but also I find similar peers that go through the same course of design and arts like me. They are of higher standard of course and I took tips and suggestions time to time from them to help myself in not only improving but also self learning. I will not proceed any further to details cause I don't really wanna talk about it.
Just wanting to be more sociable like I once used to but it will be different. Still, I am still myself and that's what most important. =D
/Signing off.....
My Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment