Almost to the end of the SAF parade. Soon it will be over. yay~ zzzzzz....
Today is like most days but we only got 2 full rehearsal run but yet again.... well not really full at all....We start off the day with a briefing at the warrior's hall. Then lunch...(the food is indescribable)... still we got to eat otherwise we will fall down one by one... I loved the weather today. It raining. If only if there is a strong wind blowing and dark heavy clouds, it would be nicer =)
See, it happens anyway, It just rained, right before we marched in for our full run rehearsal. The irony is that it stopped just after the parade ISM says "we move on to the march pass". But due to our sloppy performance, we have to go in again and this time a run with the trouping.
A long break before the final full run at 5pm. I kept myself awake the whole time, drinking red bull,h2o and water. I hydrated myself a bit too much I guess. So we just went over to the FUP and wait there. All is well today except the drills, the sergeant behind my friend is sneezing over him and yea... he needs to wash his no.4 after he get home.
Ended well, fine bad weather in the night, red sky, cold and nice and all is sweet to the bitter end of the day. =)
Oh yea, forgot to mention: our weekend is burned due to SAF day on the 1st July. hiax...
No comments:
Post a Comment