Friday, June 22, 2007

I feel better

Today not much happening, I only went to the Changi General Hospital for my medical appointment which I waited for so long.

I have a check up on my ankle and the doctor suspect a ligament tear while for my knees they seems normal. The doctor want to give me a status for excuse RMJ but I refuse. I made my way till now and if you ask me to give up on the marching is like asking me to jump off a building. Thus I don't want the status even if the doctor advise me to have it.

I have another scan on the ankle again and since I refuse the status, the doctor advised me to do the physiotherapy instead. At least this can help to train my ankle to stabilise and walk normally again.

For the whole entire day, I have an emotional ache in my heart. Must have feel miserable from yesterday. I was breathless... and frustrated. Why? I cannot say now.

I feel better now after I talk it out, at least for now.

TOMORROW IS A NIGHTMARE!!!! WHY MUST WE WAKE UP SO EARLY??? 4am+ IN THE MORNING!!! ARGGHHHH~

That's for tomorrow NDP parade and that will be another post- see ya till then!


(replace the songz to a list but it takes quite a long while to load so be patient)

No comments: