Saturday, May 17, 2008

Work shift

Ever since the hearing started, rush and early schedules start to appear and and some still planning. Talk about experinces, guess my navy life ain't that sucky though.

Four of my buddies are now currently experincing the ultimate pleasure in transfering to a barge at a classified timing. Good luck dudes.. I feel your pain.. =)

Today I will be doing night shift. 8pm - 8am and I dont think sleeping more is gonna kept me awake due to the enviroment there. I can actually hibernate there.

I start to learn more stuff day by day. The vetting is coming to an end soon, now is whether we win or not. I hope we won cause i want back my vocation and my routine there even though I need to go for execerises weekly.

Dear you cant sleep? haha maybe you need me to hug you to sleep ba. kisses =)

Right now at 9.42am I gonna get ready and later go see my honey. Laterz

No comments: