My dear admitted to hospital yesterday for a day. I was so worried bout her.
The first thing I got the call is telling me she don't feel good, the next thing she call and say she vomited. I immediately ran to the harbourfront interchange and found her sitting on a bench while her aunt rubbing her back. She was profusely vomiting and I was calm at that moment to handle the situation. Her aunt call a cab and took us to SGH.
While on the way I kept rubbing her hands to make her blood circulate. Her face was so pale and her hands are cold, sweaty and white! I very heart ache sia. She kept saying her body is getting numb and I just help her rub when she vomited again.
She was so weak that she cant even crawl.
Upon reaching SGH, I got off and unfold a wheelchair for her to sit and carry her to the registry desk. There we waited for the doctor. Her heart is racing fast and she her body is totally numb and white. I was getting impatient with the doctor as she kept calling and say "I cannot breathe".
The moment we meet the doctor, my dear just break down and cry. Kept telling her by her side that she is in care now and the doctor is here. Her aunt was also so scare. This situation was quite rare for her. I help her up and carry her to the stretcher bed and off she goes to the ICU.
All the while I was thinking bout her and chatting with her aunt at the same time. Soon her dad came and then they both start talking in melayu..... =/ and the vending machine sucks, a real time money eater...
Anyway I was able to communicate with her dad which I actually find him hard to talk with. I dunno maybe is my fear ba. After that we are able to see her. I almost tear when I saw her pale face. I was really lucky I was on off day when all this happen. Get to be by her side and accompany her until visiting hours is over. She stay there for a day for observation.
After all that her aunt's boyfriend fetch me back home and I just cant help but pray dear get well soon. I miss you lots..
My Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment