Friday, May 23, 2008

THE RESULT IS OUT!!!!

YUP ITS OUT AND SINGAPORE GOT THE LIGHTHOUSE!!!! I CAN HAVE MY POSTING BACK!!!! ALL RIGHT!!!!

Sweet news for me, after lots of restless nights, the results finally out and we got the lighthouse, they get the rocks. =D

Hope my posting activate asap, cant wait to go back to the old office. Well I guess all those shore range and training wont go to waste yet. Think the stuff there is also ours, what I meant is the aircon. =)

About the routine order, we got no idea of anything.. or maybe is just me. But still after hearing the news, I felt relieved.. dont ask me why cause I dont know either.

My dear going to malaysia tmr. I gonna miss her.. but is only for one day but I cant get to see her cause she is going back late while I need to report back camp at 8am the day after.

Love you lots my love, take care yourself, miss you.

No comments: