Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby still sick....

Today standby so i at home sleeping late. Well not really sleep to the extend until so late... ah whatever.

My gal is at work and we both suggested for movies so why not? after all is $6.50 per ticket. haha. The up coming movies are rather more interesting to watch.

The results is drawing near, so my job is getting more "up to standard". In any case I just hope that we won the lighthouse and just give the rocks to Malaysia. Seems like my squadron is like 180% sure they are going to win back the light house since they bring so much stuff over there.... -.- naive~

Anyway since the going gets tough, I have to try to be more vigilant but that is quite impossible.

My dear is still sick and after the movies, we went back home straight and there is where I stay overnight looking after her. She is fragile =)

Dear hope you get well soon. I will be there if you need me, will always be by your side. =)

No comments: