Its been so long since i came back to blogging. That's was like so many months!
Yup, I am back but soon going back to my working schedule again. This time round the security was damn tight around the island and time is not by my side. Hopefully this event past faster and let my ORD come nearer so i can study again.
For the past months alot of things happen and most of it turn out bad. Basically I got know either why it turn out to be this way. Its now going to be May soon and I trying to keep up with my studies at the same time there.
There's been alot of drama, sad, angry, happy, you name you got it. :) And still life just revolves around just the same. I spending my NS life as it goes and my dear is now working in a high end company she finally dreams of. To be honest there is a twist in my navy life and i cant believe i enjoy working there.
Friends which i know have long gone and all go their separate ways. Some are still in groups while others are missing in action. Trying to get them but their time seem to be a problem. Its rather disappointing but most of them are doing well actually and they are mostly contactable.
What I am now is still the same, just that i haven't officially pass 20 and i cant watch R21 shows yet. (dun kill me dear, i am just joking) :)
I lost friends but i gain new ones, the irony is that they are from my workplace whom i seldom talk to. I met comrades of my kind, teachers, night life and the weird :/ They are the ones that make the workplace more lively and the best of all, all the higher ups are joining in the fun regardless their age. I learn alot from these people, especially the teachers, and they are not what they seem to be.
When first step in the navy was hell, turn out that I was very lucky to learn and adapt from them. Soon time passes by so fast and i glad to have accomplished and have alot of experience. Ask alot of opinions, counselling and tips to get my mindset rolling for the future. First thing first, studies towards for a degree.
For those who are out there I know, hope to see you guys soon and have a gathering once awhile. :) Tag me once awhile too haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment