Friday, May 16, 2008

How many range more to go...

4am in the morning wake up, dress up and wait up at eunos station to meet my friend.

Today is another one of this shore range again and this time is a pistol, i guess only the army guys know what type is it. Well at least its simple to handle and that's good enough for me.


The overall firing was fun. First hand to stimulator then to the real thing. I get a high score but in the end lost still lost the bet. Anyway, the winner have to treat lunch so no difference. LOL

We did 4 positions which include hipster position. After that we take a look at the score sheet and total up the results.

I realise in my whole of army life as a navy guard I am able to get hold and fire 7 kinds of weapons. And alot of experience and happenings in my working schedule and work place. HAHA

Either way its been fun actually during this period but is also very busy, uptight and messy at the same time. I may get activate anytime.

Alot of problems still bother me and i need to plan out my future at the same time. Tough time~

think thats all for today. Nite

No comments: