Sunday, May 25, 2008

Case study: My work

Since is my night duty today, I bring my grandma to the doctor for a checkup and shop for some groceries for tmr. After this I did some research of my own.

I have been fantasising and been admiring most artistes and designer's work till I realise, "When am i gonna start back?"

Ever since i am in NS I have stop sketching and design since but at periods of free time, I get to take out my book and start design.

I have been researching profiles of designers and artistes works and most of them have a similar style. But what makes them well known is that they have their own ways of art and style which catch other's attention.

I really admire their work, and a range of different types of designer you can be in life. So whats my plans ahead?

My baby gal never saw me for 3 days due to work. Silly gal I also miss you too. =) Tmr let go for movies and dinner k?

No comments: