Thursday, August 23, 2007

What have been going on?

I been through quite alot of things recently and I got quite alot of things going on too.

Things which have happen I cant turn back time. Choices and paths have to be taken at the right time. Endings can be drastic and emotional and yet may be beautiful and great. Consequences to the guilty, Rewards to the kind. And yet all this requires three things to happen; and is none other than, heart, mind and time.

Wonder why I believe and yet I believe time really heals things which are hurt, even badly ones. I treated time as a friend and I wished he is my friend too. Who wont want a cool friend like time?

Trust, is what I have and I wished people have it too. Heart is the main source of almost every emotional things, the Mind is just telling you the choice you have to make and yet not all choices the Mind predicted will be good and yes sadly to say its always the bad choices more.

Respect, is not only to the person you trusted most but also to others whom you never seen or heard before. Mutual respects are the most important when it comes to encouragement for a couple or to be.

Believe, not only what you see but also feel and understand, making the right choice in future to avoid further darkness in life. Its true to a person believes may be straight directly downright to earth but also it may changed to another perspective view with more experiences.

Chance, may be big or small, for I would still go by it, betting and yet also risking to believe in that percentage of chance hoping it happen. This is where miracles came in. The stronger the believe and will, the chance may be at a higher percentage.

Doubts, are hindering questions and walls of the heart and especially mind. Bound by doubt is bad and it is doubt that stop and prevent things to go further but also a changing a choice to another, to either better or worse.


Judgement, are questions that sooth the mind and rid off doubts. Yet it may be hurting to realise the truth in the end. Time comes in to sort things out for the Mind but at a very slow but effective rate.

Truth, are the most hurting things ever for the Heart and yet it could be joy and enjoyable.

Fate, is it a chance to be at that time, doing the right or bad thing, meetings? Fate is a start and also could be an end. During the time where Fate start and end is the time of choices and path a person decide to do or be. Endings varies...


Why I say all these? and yet I may be wrong?

Cause others have their own opinions and point of view. You cant force a person to break will or change their mind set, for it is for them to have the will to change themshelves at the right time.

I believe in my rights, a changed person I am and also I will be in future. Things sometimes dont go my way either even so for others. I choose alot of decisions and at the same time helping others to be sure. Let Time and fate shall show the way--------- Believe in a miracle, Believe in time and fate and my will in choices.

No comments: