Its the day and its finally here. All was nervous but psyched up to march in front of the thousands and the president himself. I GOT ME SELF A GOODIE BAG!
I double check almost everything I need to and just board the bus. Tight security check once more and we just settle everything down. Lunch was KFC and after that we are told to be considerate of others while changing to our uniforms.
Two runs we had today and our row was worried...cause the march pass is terrible, we some how cant just get the timing and the line in a perfect row. All of us are not at ease. After that we all left it to ourselves to the actual show. Praying hoping we can make a good show.
After dinner we are told to change up and get ready cause the Chief of Defense Force is coming to see us. After this we have a video taken and send to our Chief of Navy as a message. Soon the real show starts. Proceed to the next exhibition hall and take up ammo and then a thorough check from head to toe, peak cap to george boots. LOL Then we move off to the stadium.
Just so summarize, We move in to the parade. Mistakes can't really be seen far but by individual its noticeable... to be honest I am nervous but the nervous I had triggered the hidden energy which I used to stand firm and straight. In the end we got a really great march pass, our row was straight and the arm swings are together and we are in pace with our commander.
After all this, got messages from my friends saying they saw me on tv and so. (thanks to all those that congratulate me) and so call lionel to ask where he is and also my family. I didn't know my god mother and father plus my god sister's family is at my place watching me.
It all paid off and I am have a great feeling of achievement. I finally get what I wanted and this memory will be etched into my mind forever as a story for my future generation.
I double check almost everything I need to and just board the bus. Tight security check once more and we just settle everything down. Lunch was KFC and after that we are told to be considerate of others while changing to our uniforms.
Two runs we had today and our row was worried...cause the march pass is terrible, we some how cant just get the timing and the line in a perfect row. All of us are not at ease. After that we all left it to ourselves to the actual show. Praying hoping we can make a good show.
After dinner we are told to change up and get ready cause the Chief of Defense Force is coming to see us. After this we have a video taken and send to our Chief of Navy as a message. Soon the real show starts. Proceed to the next exhibition hall and take up ammo and then a thorough check from head to toe, peak cap to george boots. LOL Then we move off to the stadium.
Just so summarize, We move in to the parade. Mistakes can't really be seen far but by individual its noticeable... to be honest I am nervous but the nervous I had triggered the hidden energy which I used to stand firm and straight. In the end we got a really great march pass, our row was straight and the arm swings are together and we are in pace with our commander.
After all this, got messages from my friends saying they saw me on tv and so. (thanks to all those that congratulate me) and so call lionel to ask where he is and also my family. I didn't know my god mother and father plus my god sister's family is at my place watching me.
It all paid off and I am have a great feeling of achievement. I finally get what I wanted and this memory will be etched into my mind forever as a story for my future generation.
No comments:
Post a Comment