Friday, August 24, 2007

Tiring stay over

Hahaha. Man thanks to amanda I guess my fashion sense is going to be on my paycheck every month. Its time I find myself a set of new wear for myself. ahhhhh~ Thanks amanda XD

Woke up early as possible to meet her in the end I guess I woke up late. Was planning on exercise at her place but it late anyway so yea. Joy call up and ask if we guys are going any place and we joined her later. Lionel called up to amanda and she was very happy, missing her bro so much. hahaha Lionel hope you can come back soon dude. Everyone missed you. Things don't seem enjoyable when you are not around.

We went to marina square for a walk and some window shopping and soon ah tat came to join us. I seen many items which i may get in future, probably next month =D We then slack awhile at Yoshinoya and have lunch there too. We some how meet up with Chong, Ian and Sam. Hahaha fate i guess? lol

When we went on for a while and things seem to hit back to amanda, memories are hard to forget... In any case we just go and meet up with Chong and the rest again later.

Sam gotta go and we stroll around the mall one last time before we head to Pan Pacific Hotel and have a elevator ride and also to the pool. The moon is beautiful...

Yup our conclusion came to a stay over at first, chong's place but we later changed to amanda's place since I think chong side got some difficulties. Anyway we just meet up later with everyone at Compass point. Jeremy came too hahaha. Sweet~ We had our time there. I slack in starbucks while waiting for everyone then amanda came and we moved to 7 eleven to wait for the rest.

TIRING, ok la for my case, I don't feel tired and neither the rest too until around 3+am then they start to sleep... they are quite a commotion at first but when they are tired means they are down. DAMN YOU GUYS ACTUALLY SNORE THAT LOUD!!!!!

Since its cold I went outside to the hall to rest in the sofa instead. I felt peace for the time being hahaha. Woke up 5+ and take a snooze back at the air con room with them and they are still SNORING!!! Then freezing cold, I woke up again at 6am and message her telling her her I need to go. I guess she is tired too and sleeping soundly, don't really want to wake her up. I dozed off again. 6.30am woke up,go to her room and say I need to go...don't really like to give a rude awakening but need to head back home. Sorry I cant join you all for breakfast maybe later or next time ba Hahaha.

Well I guess it all ends well for the day. Will see how it is for tomorrow. Cya!

No comments: