I almost overslept cause I slept late last night while playing my friend's PSP. hahaha~ I at least manage to woke up in time, get a quick shower and then draws arms on time. phew~ (actually I got time to even eat noodles..lol)
My bet that actually today shouldn't have any rehearsals but I heard it was a demand by popularity that's why..I got 3 preview tickets just right before the day of the preview, which is today...-.-" In the end I gave it to my God sister and her family to go watch. I didn't expect the preview was not...what I expected...
Today's lunch and dinner was to my liking, rice and KFC, FINALLY THERE IS SOME RICE! ALL THIS WHILE IN REHEARSALS I HAVE BEEN EATING IS BREAD!!!!! AHHHH!! *ahem. So I am quite overjoyed actually since the fact I get to eat rice in rehearsals other than bread. We got new freebies too, all the while during our time in training we got freebies like instant noodles, towels, detergent and even styling gel. Its not much but its still good. lol
We have a CD of our photos in both SAF and NDP rehearsals and a song album of our NDP collaborations. Finally I can see how I look like in the photos...hmmm till I rip the CD if not I can't see.
Anyway not much happening today at the parade except we have to change our uniforms twice cause of photo taking =)
I am damn tired after all the rehearsals and the first thing I had in mind was my huggable bolster and my bed and pillow, waiting for me at home....
My bet that actually today shouldn't have any rehearsals but I heard it was a demand by popularity that's why..I got 3 preview tickets just right before the day of the preview, which is today...-.-" In the end I gave it to my God sister and her family to go watch. I didn't expect the preview was not...what I expected...
Today's lunch and dinner was to my liking, rice and KFC, FINALLY THERE IS SOME RICE! ALL THIS WHILE IN REHEARSALS I HAVE BEEN EATING IS BREAD!!!!! AHHHH!! *ahem. So I am quite overjoyed actually since the fact I get to eat rice in rehearsals other than bread. We got new freebies too, all the while during our time in training we got freebies like instant noodles, towels, detergent and even styling gel. Its not much but its still good. lol
We have a CD of our photos in both SAF and NDP rehearsals and a song album of our NDP collaborations. Finally I can see how I look like in the photos...hmmm till I rip the CD if not I can't see.
Anyway not much happening today at the parade except we have to change our uniforms twice cause of photo taking =)
I am damn tired after all the rehearsals and the first thing I had in mind was my huggable bolster and my bed and pillow, waiting for me at home....
No comments:
Post a Comment