I don't why, I just feel right and it just came back..
Today I some how wish to be alone to do my work but it seems like Amanda seems to be trouble so suggested that we meet out with Lionel to TCC at city link while on the way find Dora. Hahaha we just cant find the most suitable seat. They all seem to have fun while drinking their coffee latte and also while I pick up my work to draw.
Dora bring me go to a little shop right round the corner of level which sell gasaphon and I found some really rare stuff there. I got Jazz and Bumblebee for my bro and then we went off to mini toons to see some soft toys. So got up and picked an elmo and oscar for Amanda and Lionel. Then I saw eeyore by the corner and keep on patting his head. LOL While I am paying, she told me she will be at action city waiting so I took the opportunity and pick a nice eeyore for her. =)
Dora got me a Gloomy Bear!! and its green! I didnt expect it and I was surprised! hahahah (thanks alot for its my favourite) and she got the octopus for PJ which erm later committed suicide in a pool of soy sauce with wasabi. Sotong~ I didnt gave her the eeyore until at the bus when we meeting up with Tian wei and Sherry.
But in the end I somehow felt down and they try their best to cheer me up and so but things just get the better of me. I walk out of sakae sushi for no reason making everyone worrying...I am sorry...just that my chest feels heavy and I need a breather outside..sorry..
They really practically trying to cheer me up during the bus ride and I was laughing thanks to their actions and their conversation. We wait up at the billy bombers there at cineleisure and order some drinks while waiting and Amanda is a bit off..at one time she start meowing the next she is barking and later she shout "ORDER PLS!!" scary....
We hang over at Dora place to drink and I am drunk, well I can still think but I can't walk properly..I am a weak drinker, my legs and knees are aching. At least my feelings is a bit lighter but it is still there... so my counseling begins.... the next thing I know another casualty hit and is Amanda. In the morning I felt better and I begin able to talk more. I wanna clarify my doubts and I still have that faded feeling after all. Dora was tired cause she took care of us today for the whole night I doubt she have any sleep..poor her...At last I pluck up enough courage to hug her and tell her thanks for everything she did today for me and the rest.
I immediately went home, go for a bath and then blogging for the day. Thanks to all my friends who are there and once again I apologised for my behaviour which I guess that I ruined fun and all. Sorry...
No comments:
Post a Comment