Here goes....
I been working late and tired till i got not much energy to blog. My dear also feeling tired and the sales sucks! Why they changed? it was actually lively around but the new promotion just didn't cut it.
Well CNY is round the bend and i want to get my cash flow in asap. Getting stuff and more. Hoping my red packets can get more this year. Then next will be, one sum to my bills, one sum to my bro, one sum to my dear and the rest is savings. May there be "savings".
Today got some news from my base saying we got aimed cause of somebody whom i do not wish to disclose. I just wished that things would settle down for the better. My next trip is damn long. So sad la those people before my time got so short duty.. I am gonna miss my dear like hell.. going to take my chances on the phone as many times as possible. HAHA!
Dear I love you so many times over! Just want our day to be just us only. Gonna train with you too, jogging everyday. Kisses =)
These few days been eating at streets and shin wang. Love the curry and Efu mian. Its just irresistible. Just like a right meal for the day.
The next few days is going to be busy visiting relatives and collecting my "wages" haha!
My Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment