After my tiring work in tuas at 8am. I immeditaely rush back to get change for later night outing.
I meet up my dear at her mother's work place after I finished helping out with the curtains and eating up my lunch. Took the 80 bus... it a long wait but quite a short journey, almost miss the stop cause i resting. haha!
She do her hair and is beautiful. Love it! Dolly. LOL! Anyway after her hair is done she go do her make up andthen we meet the guys at city hall. Jeremy and Wilson are there waiting for us and then we all go eat first since jeremy is hungry. I find his hair is like a bush, too thick. He needs a shave. We went off to yoshinoya to have lunch since the votes are 2:0 haha.
We all wait for sherry, who later came to find us eating, and Tian, who later came in the night. We later chill out at starbucks and stroll aimlessly around, chatting and keeping each other updated. Lionel later came with his outstanding appearance. The night was enjoyable and we stay up real late.
A missunderstanding had occured but was solved efficently. Everything went well all the way.
We practically walk from cityhall to lau pa sa and then finally to chinatown. We walk and chatted along the way and rest at the Macdonalds. I was urgent for the toilet and actually ran around just to find most of the toilets are closed and even in service..... SO- I was lucky to find the toilet at a nearby coffeshop and yup.. i finally feel relieved. HAHA
We stay up till 5am in the morning and then Lionel walk back home, Tian and sherry took a cab while Jeremy, Wilson, my dear and I share a cab to hougang then to sengkang and stay at her place for the night. EXHAUSTING!! Lol my legs have become weakened and the shower and the bed is heaven. haha
So that bout it and it is been a long time since we had this kind of gathering and i am looking forward to more soon in future. YESH!
PS: Happy 5th Anniversary Dear! Loves
My Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment