Now I am back to blog. Got back from the light house long time ago. haha!!
I got to help out at cocoa tree with my dear. Not to mention Wilson is working there too. But sadly i just came in and the brazil guy left. bon voyage jerome! remember to eat nouguts. lol!
Cant wait for pay day....
My first hand in experince with the cash register and doing sales was fun. I like it. Just reminds me when i was a promoter when i was still studying, working my time to earn those measly earnings. I hate commissoned pay. grrr..
Overall work time was slow. If there is more customers it will be fun. haha! Manage to sell some stuff i tried to promote like the 1kg bag of nouguts and the M&M dispenser, motorcycle. =) so fun. Today someone actually almost clear of gold bar stock. Most of our shelves are empty and the stock haven came in yet, tmr gonna be packing and refilling again.
The cocoa tree shop at raffles is the biggest yet to be seen. and from the looks of it, I dun wan to be the one doing the cashiering. SPARE ME!
Tiring day for the 4 of us, especially my dear and me who work overtime and special thanks to lionel pa eh toh yuu for helping out. Eat chocolate and gain fat meat boss. lol
Love you sweetie: Its going to be grand~ =)
My Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment