She have to go to her grandma place to take care of her grandpa. So I in the meantime search the place where she needs to repair her laptop.
The place is actually quite near and I am bit familliar with the road. The repair didnt take long and then we go eat. Walking around and finally get to settle down at this corner call "Curry-san". The curry is not bad, kinda thick and pepperish.. I like it and the corquette is good! HAHAH It started out raining in the afternoon and then alternate raining, which my dear and I got damn wet.. dry then wet once more. Haha
Went in to Funan IT to look for DVD-Rs for her recovery disks. I took a chance and rang up home and ask my mum to check whether I got and fortunately I did. =) Save a bundle of cash there haha.
After this we took a walkathon to the art museum and enjoythe arts exhibition. Friday 6pm - 9pm is free! Lol Love the work especially the theme "Re-woven". Its fantastically done.
All the exhibition viewing is done, we head down to Plaza Sing TCC and take a coffee break. Ahhh~ the taste of divinity to me~~ LOL!
The best part today we did is go do some idea searching round PS and indeed we grab some ideas. My dear is excited la hahaha. Love her so much. After all the fun we had, I accompany her home then I left. haha
Today was tiring for we walk from clarke quay to chinatown then from there we turn a few circles and long way to raffles place then pass city hall and finally to dhoby ghaut. Shiok. LOL Keep on walking, Johnny walker~
No comments:
Post a Comment