Sunday, July 29, 2007

July review

Since I got so many out dated things to put, I just practically cant be bother since its already past it's date line. So how was the month of July? Lets see...erm.../shuffle shuffle rustle.

As the days past I feel great. Most of my weights I been carrying is going off one by one especially the military side. My tests are over and I wanna know where I will be posted to. Hope is somewhere I can actually enjoy in. Neither places I posted to will be near..in fact its real far....but i wanna get out of the previous camp due to all the sad and hateful memories and hope to have some worth keeping ones at my new workplace. I feel more and more lethargic every day in camp...maybe cause of the rehearsals, my aching body ( maybe I need to have my motivation again to work out my body and mind) and the thoughts of posting out. Will I be in a camp or an isolated land of no communication? Who knows? Only the person who wants us there knows...LOL!

My life outside of camp is getting better. I start to socialise more, trying to take in step by step. As I move along, I am becoming more and more aware of the outside world. Peace is in my heart and people whom I know will be there smiling. Though rough times I have and I bet most guys will have it too, a time where boys become men is sure not an easy task especially finding your true self. I seen many changes if the tamed become wild. It sometimes disturb me for I find that this is not right. I hope things go for better. IT BEEN REAL FUN I would say gradually I hope more of this outings can be happen especially I hope there is one after the NDP. Waiting for a reply. Though it maybe expensive but I can handle it since I am getting my NSF pay every month.

NDP IS COMING!! WOOOOO!!! They say we can have goodie bags and a CD of the NDP show. Our warrant also have pictures of us in both SAF and NDP. One is enough for each TC to spread and have among themselves. YAY!

HAHAHA in fact this month of my blog review I got plenty things to tell but they are not really related in this post. I rather create a new post to blog it. So I guess this is about it so I am gonna end it here.

Signing off....

No comments: