Sunday, July 29, 2007

8th Rehearsal for NDP (2nd final?)

Ahhhhh.... I woke up will lots of aches and my dreaming bout the upcoming event on Sunday but still this is a rehearsal and you gotta have to give it all the best. YUP YUP.

Yea aches...from my shoulders to knees and is really uncomfortable, kinda like a rusty joint with no lubrication or rubbing of fixed gears. I was early for once, real early and I like wait there at the training shed there for quite a while while waiting for our transport to arrive.

Today we were told that there is a strict security check, I guess they are taking it seriously now since a lot of things have happen recently. We went through and settle down at our holding area. Lunch was KFC but is fish ole..hiax but I expect something more filling but no..just bread. Since the security is really strict, we can't afford to go to the other toilet to change and of course, with so many contingents and GOH, who wont say the toilet will be packed??

It raining later but we still carry on with our training, even I got not much mood in it I still have to go through anyway...tiring. After the first run, cause of heavy downpour, we all are stuck in the area in the stadium for a period of time, yea my sleeping time. I was aching everywhere but we cant lie on the floor cause we are in open public and I tried VARIES of position in sleeping, which include of holding the rifle. In the end none really work out well, my neck is aching and I got a numbers of leg craps and pin and needle feelings... I am so tired that I don't even budge..Then we continue later, after the rain is over, a full run and then back to the Suntec exhibition holding area. Due to the security, we are to hand over the magazines we left over, may it be blank or still have rounds, we are to give it back for safe keeping by them.

Dinner! and is BREAD AGAIN! waaa....why no rice......I am tired of bread already. I only find that today they actually have doughnuts for us. LOL and we got a fun bag! I thought is the goodie bag but is not...is just a bag with a packet of instant noodles and a bag with a box of soap powder and detergent. (erm..you call this a "fun" bag?) but anyways I have complete use of all these so it great. They also preview the NDP shows which are filmed on previously previews. I gotta say but we look UNIFIED and COOL with white =PpP. Our performance is going to be better and better. Times up! and I need to changed into the no.1 but like I said the toilet is bound to be packed and also my uniform is white.... -.-""

My stomach is acting up again..and by the time i finished everything including changing, it time to fall in for inspection. We all just let them check, our uniform and rifle, draw a mag and they watch us load. After all this we are told not to go anywhere even the toilet and soon after that we all moved off.The parade end off nicely except for one of the GOH's shoulder's ampulet somehow fell off...

MAN I WAS TOTALLY BEATED! after the casing I was really damn tired.. then we just change up and then pack up ready to go back home.

Days progresses by and soon the real day was like a week away and yea gotta do it nice and sweet with no mistakes. How i want to sleep...

No comments: