Haha I really make her excited about it cause she got no idea where our grand dinner will be. She thought of all the possible places but its not. So where I took her? I took her to Swissotel: JAAN Restaurant, which is just right above Equinox. =)
I took her here and is her first time too. We took the lift to the 70th floor and when we walk out, we saw the breathtaking view of singapore. So I told her this is Equinox but where we going is a little higher. My appointment was at 7.30pm but we came early so we can pick our table. Their customer service is really good. My dear was still in a state of surprise that I actually brought her here. So I told her to go look around for awhile and I will here at the table. She then later took a few pics, I smiled =)
They gave us complimentary cheese sticks which I first look give me a feeling I am eating branches haha. Its good~ we both like it when we eat with butter on it. So we had a bit of difficulty of choosing the right cuisine so the waiter approach us and suggest their restaurant's signature dish. Dear pick Duo Pigeon while as for me, LOBSTER!
After we order our food, the waitress came and serve us yet another complimentary appetizer, their scallop with basil oil at the base. Damn nice! so while the chef is preparing our meal, they serve us 3 types of bread and we both like the one my dear picked. Our friendly manager help us take a photo of the two of us. Soon our food arrive shortly, once we tasted the first bite is like we in heaven. The chef really outdone himself. We take our time and eat while admiring the place =)
After our dinner, we pay the bill and the waitress came up again and this time, in regard of the chef, they gave us complimentry desserts! I really like this restaurant. =)
We then later walk around the 70th floor and went in to the NewAsia pub and chill for awhile, looking at the view of the lion city.
Thats not all cause it haven't end yet. =) haha Love you always darling.
My Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment