Our day that is, we shine, our hard work and endurance paid off. The PB is ours and the rocks is theirs.
Master Carvalho was so nervous about his speech as he is going to tell his experince to all the audience, yeah and all the sirs to be exact. He actually did his research and take out words from the vocabulary to make his speech more professional. Power la da~ haha =) GOOD JOB!
There is a short video of all the members that is involve in the whole operation that last for a month. To tell you the truth, I was kinda surprised and proud of all the people I have worked before. Their hard work paid off especially the PV crew, they are really serious about it. Salute to them!
Most of the guards are feature in the film (including me haha lol). They even show a short video of my trip, whereby our major, IC, my buddy and me were doing the conwires. Photo of us doing heli ops and tedious transfers. I haven had this feeling of accomplishment since last year NDP. It felt great. =)
After all that there is a Q&A session, too bad cant tell.
By this time I am FAMISHED! damn hungry la cause haven ate anything since morning. We all went to the wardroom to have our buffet. First time in there, look so much like a summer house and has a bar table.. the sirs sure have a good life..
After that prize presentation to all the people, may it be outside or military. I went over to greet some of the PCG and SOC I once work with. We all have a chat then go over to grab some food.
Didnt realise the time is already 5 plus and we hurry back and locked up the office before we rush back home. SECURED!
My Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment