Yea didnt blog since i came back and is almost a week.
When we did the handling over transfer last week, is was raining terribly till you cant see any ship after 1nm AND THE RAIN HURTS! Each drop landed on my face is like a paintball hit. Even though i was soak from head to toe, i still have stand out there and wait for the next boat transfer. My buddy wanna be dry but he just have to go home wet anyway.
Work is normal as usual but is my IC 2nd last trip, lucky I was on his duty week. Haha he deserve his early release, bye sergeant Lim. =) During my duty, its my first time the Navy guards and the PCG sit together in the living room and eat while discussing bout food and life. The PCG that came with us are amusing and one of them is a birthday boy lol.
Last thursday, my dear and I go to sentosa for the luge and skyride, IOS, Tiger Skytower and Merlion. So much fun, my dear play hopscotch and she still remember the rules and still have her touch, that game is just too small for me, I have to jump tip toe! We have a great night view up at the Tiger Skytower. the intro is abit off haha. I got a different gift this time at the merlion rather than having the fan haha.
After all the excitment, we head down to have steamboat dinner at vivo. Love you baby =)
Today we went for a swim at chinese garden, its been a long time and the weather is perfect for it =) Once I get into the water in the lazy river, I just let myself drift along.
Its sam first time here so dear and I just give her some excitment >=) toss her into the waves! wahaha! We play the slides and we go for the sports pool later. I go for a few more laps in the pool while dear and sam go to the jacuzzi. After we bath we had pizza and kfc before we head for home. We had a walk around compass point and had swensens later before I go home.
Tiring day but we all enjoy ourselves =) good nite dear.
My Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment