Sunday, September 2, 2007

An outing

Today help amanda out with her work and sort out a bit and suggestions. Well at least most of her work is done (I think). Hmmmm been thinking alot as in where am I going to be in next time and so... I guess I gonna try my luck in NYP if not Temasek in future after my days in the navy.

ALL PARADES HAVE BEEN CONQUERED AND THERE GOES MY BONES!!! HAHAHA LOL!!!

Today work out myself abit then sit down to relax and have my breakfast. I am glad my sore throat have healed and now I am back to EATING MY FAVOURITES!!! PASTA!!! SUSHI!!! FRIED FOOD!!! NOODLES!!! RICE!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH~ and it just went on and on hahahah XD. Then message her and I didn't expect she woke up a min before my message reach her...is like just nice. hahaha

We went to have lunch at compass point before serious work starts. Later we all went out, meet up with chong and jeremy. Then after that we went to the airport to view the atmoshpere. Went to Popeye's to eat. Poor jeremy got food torture treatment from the marsh potatoes as they are being eaten slowly by amanda and chong hahahaha. Then we go view at the mini hall at the planes

Well I have to go back early so I take the train back. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: