Sunday, September 9, 2007

Day 2 of pain...

I cant sleep...well I did sleep but is just that I keep waking up due to pain.. I cant closed my mouth to sleep and I don't know why, maybe is cause since young I was sleeping with my mouth slightly open and maybe this is the reason why I got this infection.

I want to go outdoors but in this condition it will only worsen it. I miss the food..Lionel meant to cook all the cool dishes and chili crab just for me but what happen? I got this, Tonsillitis......

This is my second day....but the swell subside a bit. The horrible ulcer has the thick yellow and red puss coming out. I purposely cough, gurgle and spit them all out and yes it finally reduced the pain. I am happy I can finally eat and swallow. Really glad.

Well Amanda is currently working on her project. Having a near fall on a grave mistake, lucky she got the shirts phew. Hey girl all the best, even though I am not there to help you I am here rooting for you! So keep it up and dun fail! Hahah! XD

Things seems to be stable for awhile I hope I can recover sooner but I know all this take alot of time to heal. I discover I got total of 3 ulcers, one which is serious.

No comments: