Tuas is where i am going, the Lighthouse is where i going to stay. 1 week no communication just imagine it. Hiax...
Morning we get to know what are the supplies we are going to have when we post to there. So much of it. I am expected to learn alot of independent skills on your own so u can survive out there on that small piece of rocks n stones LOL
Today is really total boredom....wait and wait for things to do and so.....and sleepy...
Morning we get to know what are the supplies we are going to have when we post to there. So much of it. I am expected to learn alot of independent skills on your own so u can survive out there on that small piece of rocks n stones LOL
Today is really total boredom....wait and wait for things to do and so.....and sleepy...
After all this..waiting for time to get out of here, I was really happy when I can book out.
Then met up with amanda and dora is at her place to help out with her work. Well we later just go our separate ways. Go to spotlight at Plaza Sing, to get her materials. Haha then after all this we went to carl's junior to eat. (wow you finish up your burger o.o!) mostly you left some over but i guess not today. hahahaha Thx amanda hahaha
I am damn tired, even i blog halfway i fell asleep so I jus make a quicky one ahhaha. Dun mind. Us ahhahaha okok i m really dizzy lol hahah
No comments:
Post a Comment