Back from the week, Its been tiring since the actual day is drawing closer and closer. I am going to wonder if i can pass my written exams this up coming weeks ("- -)....
We are now having more rehearsals and that means I really need to try to get my sleeping hours. Most rehearsals are long but if we do well, we will be able to leave early. Mistakes can happen sometimes, even if you don't want it or you forgot something, so you gotta be alert at all times which is difficult... seriously speaking for my case i cant keep myself awake except when we fired the rifles. One of the force of the group misfired twice which is kinda dangerous, even if its blank it still kills at close range.
Well after all that, our targets have been met and we get to return our camp to rest. Dinner was not enough, (- -") I ate only a muffin and 2 sticks of ice cream for dinner. I guess this is what you say for first come first serve...and by right the cook house should pack enough for everyone of us. >=(
Time is also uneven for us, being the only person in the cabin who is marching, my bunk mates have already more than enough rest for the day and is hyperactive in the night. At least they know my situation and they are considerate enough to off the lights while they doing their own things. But still i can't sleep cause they are too near to my bed, cause the table and chairs are there and they are talking, and the room is humid. Been tossing around in bed and even get up to get some air. My last resort to get my sleep is to go take another COLD shower. Though i am alert but I soon fall asleep anyways =)
Well next post I am just waiting for my friend to send me the photos for our time in sentosa. Though i didn't get into the water, I got open wounds, but i enjoy the breeze there...my kind of relaxation. =D
My Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment