A beginning of my Story. Well I gonna make it like my journal only the difference is its online and can be view by my friends and all. Times changes most of the things around me ever since I am not around. I seem to have warp into another dimension or the time has just fast forward itself. Nonetheless its time for me to cope up with changes at the same time, retain my own self being. Its about time I take my step to changes and about time, to know my surroundings.
Life with alot of changes can be interesting yet i cant really accept most of it. Being a person closed in a cell for like ages, i finally broke out of my own cage and start to accept the things way are now. For time is always forward and I will always move forward, to my vision. Here is my start of my journey. In my case, a journey of my work and experiences and none but not least, my social life.
Life with alot of changes can be interesting yet i cant really accept most of it. Being a person closed in a cell for like ages, i finally broke out of my own cage and start to accept the things way are now. For time is always forward and I will always move forward, to my vision. Here is my start of my journey. In my case, a journey of my work and experiences and none but not least, my social life.
No comments:
Post a Comment