Yup 10 days.. boring..
My poor friend, because of that he missed his girlfriend's flight back her hometown. Sadded.. Dun worry dude, she will be back. =)
This trip was delay due to the flight arrangement at the air base, switch from heli to chinook. Well the ration was already less and enough for just the week. We came with a major, he is a retro gamer LOL. Despite his age, he sure love games. =)
The long week is abit draggy.. the time I used to wake up become later and later. Even my buddy become sloppy too. lol In any case I get to watch the series of HEROES and catch up all the movies there before I get back home.
Baby gal stood in for me and went to the comics convention 2008. Even though she got a headache from all those noise racket, she got me signed posters from Simone Legno "Tokidoki", Pete Fowler "Monsterism" and Gary Erskine "comic artist of Judge Dread etc". She even get me 3 Tokidoki shirt and they are cheap. She really like tokidoki now cause he saw the guy in person haha. She took lots of pics and I so wanna see it. Too bad the touma stuff is expensive. I got stickers! =x
The light house living room is infested with mosquitoes! DAMN! Got no idea how they breed from but this is really cause alot of annoyance. Got a few bites and it's really bother me alot.. Our PCG friend Tele volunteer to be live bait and manage to clear most of the pesky pests. Saviour!
Shark Live action at the lighthouse. We actually got a live bat fish for bait to lure the sharks. Our IC it will not work but it did. =) oh yes I see the left over intestines of the fish wahahaha. The line snapped at the last bite, should have tied the light stick.
At the last day the sea is damn choppy, but we found a bird to play with =) we put the little "unable to fly yet" bird in the box and start to show it around lol
Before reaching back to singapore there is one task we need to do, yea transfer the barricades we placed nicely over to the other room. Why? cause we got 50 load of wires to carry and place later.. I have to say the wind generated by the propeller of the chinook is able to blow me off my footing, even when i got heavy load to pull my weight down alittle.
I was ever happy to reach back home. Totally exhausted haha. To be continued...
My Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment