We have range again.. this time round is carbine. So here goes the usual stuff: Briefing, draw and prepare to wake up damn early the next day.
One thing which doesnt make sense is the briefing is not for carbine... is for machine gun and tazer and we still need to attend.. all those who have attend before volunteer to become errant boys and buy food rather then watching the brief slides on the screen. Still watching those people get shocked again was worth it.
Even though waking up sux, cause what I HATE most is people poking me trying to get me to wake up. ITS DAMN IRRITATING!!!! even though i told my mum not to, she just have to do it. =/
Ok so I start off like that so I get dressed up and then my warrant call up say he cant fetch us to tuas cause he got something on. Think is the armoury stuff. So this leads to my friends, all 4 of us stranded in this situation. Well good news is my friend father is able to fetch me cause I stay near kembangan but for the rest they have to settle themselves.
We later afternoon proceed for the firing of carbine. We wait for the ammo like 2 hours?? cause the infantry have their range too. Sleep time for me.
The rifle I got was faulty, the bolt carrier always get stuck, but it was fun =) I have to cock the rifle everytime I shoot, like I using a snipe. I didnt take it so seriously cause I was having fun with the momentum. Haha my friend beside me was waiting and watching me cock and cock again to shoot. I barely feel any recoil and my arms open up like chicken wing cause I didnt pull out the butt stock of the rifle. -.- Guess everyone hit more than 90% of their targets but we dunno who's the winner so nobody get any cash prize. There goes the free cab fare lol
Anyway I will heading back to my duties overseas again and this time round have to be more ready. Things gonna happen soon.
My Panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment